Sivani Mata ☽ Francis
Priestess ☽ Yogini ☽ Witch
Well Woman Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Sivani Mata Francis
14 – 19 March 2024
at Sita Ram Studio (Uma's home)
Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 2DB
Investment: £1,116.00 – 10% discount if booked by 30 Sept (6 day, non-residential training retreat at Sitaram Studio in Stroud, UK including delicious home cooked vegetarian lunch each day) – there are a limited number of bursary places available on application
Welcome home to your rested self.
Welcome home to the restoration of your rhythmic cycles of wellbeing.
Welcome to a circle of belonging that nurtures women’s health and vitality.
Welcome to yoga that honours the female body in all its rhythmic cycles.
This is the training for you if:
• you have ever wondered if yoga could truly nourish a female body, in every cycle of life.
• you have ever wished that yoga practice could be more respectful of women’s life cycles, and that yoga therapy could better nurture women’s well-being.
• you seek to experience power and freedom through yoga and tantra as you learn to facilitate circles to empower others.
• you yearn to experience spiritual empowerment, positive health, sacred sexuality, blood wisdom and womb yoga and to share these gifts with others.
In this course you will reconnect to the wellspring of your vitality and source power, to heal and thrive as you deepen your capacity to enable others to find their own ways to this reconnection. You will learn practical simple techniques to feel, nurture and build the feminine energy of Shakti for the practical healing and benefit of women in all stages of life. This unique experiential course integrates the healing power of women’s circles, yoga satsang, Total Yoga Nidra, mudra, mantra, bhakti and swara yoga with menstruality consciousness to create a potent intersectional eco-feminist healing mode of complete yoga therapy for women and girls of all ages.
What to Expect
This 41 hour training course is delivered live in person by Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Sivani Mata Francis. You will also receive lifetime access to pre-recorded video and audio material to support and consolidate your learning. This is the first opportunity in over two years to experience this course in person at Uma's home and we are excited to welcome you.
In this course, you will:
• Sit in a circle of belonging with yoginis from around the UK and the world.
• Develop of a daily Yoni Shakti practice
• Experience two Total Yoga Nidra practices a day
• Opportunities for questions and discussions with course leaders
• Practical guidance for your personal practice and for utilising Yoni Shakti Yoga Therapy in groups and in 1-1 therapeutic situations
• Structured learning
• Comprehensive 115 page course manual
• Small mentoring groups held by an experienced tutor
• Direct feedback and refinement of teaching skills
• Access to our friendly and accessible online learning sanctuary
• Long term access to top quality teaching videos
• Access to the Yoni Shakti Bookclub
What will I learn?
Conscious respectful awareness of menstrual, menopausal, and other life cycles form the foundation of this approach to yoga therapy for women's health.
You will learn:
• Therapeutic and enlivening yoga practices to support all experiences of femininity throughout a woman’s life, including menstruation, fertility, sexuality, perimenopause and post-menopausal health concerns.
• Therapeutic understanding of emotional life, lunar cycles and the play of the elements in the female body.
• Practical tools from yoga therapy and tantric philosophy to help you to build programmes especially suited to the needs of women seeking full vitality and well-being.
• Asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, deep relaxation and profound meditations including yoga nidra, sound meditations, moving meditations, visualisations and chants to the deep feminine.
• How to integrate the presence of the Dasa Mahavidyas, the ten wisdom goddesses as guardians for this work.
Over the twelve years that I (Uma) have been sharing this course it has become very clear that a living experience of cyclical wisdom is vital if we are to be able to share this with others. This is why it is essential, before you show up to attend the full online training, that you dive deep into your own personal experience of cyclical wisdom., And so, together with my dear sister Sivani Mata Francis, I have created a very special Yoni Shakti: Well Woman Yoga Therapy Immersion which is a PRE-REQUISITE for attending the full training. This means you will need to do this immersion course FIRST before the main training.
Film thanks to Daniel Dobbie
Photo thanks to Leticia Valverdes