Sivani Mata ☽ Francis
Priestess ☽ Yogini ☽ Witch
Well Woman Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Contributing Teachers (including Sivani Mata Francis, Yoli Maya Yeh, Cecilia Allon and Tara Windmill-Robson)
29 October – 19 December 2024
(twice weekly for 8 weeks)
Live-Streamed via ZOOM and Pre-Recorded Content in the Teachable Learning Sanctuary
Investment: £1,116.00 – there are a limited number of bursary places available on application – early bird price available until 21 March
Welcome home to your rested self.
Welcome home to the restoration of your rhythmic cycles of wellbeing.
Welcome to a circle of belonging that nurtures women’s health and vitality.
Welcome to yoga that honours the female body in all its rhythmic cycles.
This is the training for you if:
• you have ever wondered if yoga could truly nourish a female body, in every cycle of life.
• you have ever wished that yoga practice could be more respectful of women’s life cycles, and that yoga therapy could better nurture women’s well-being.
• you seek to experience power and freedom through yoga and tantra as you learn to facilitate circles to empower others.
• you yearn to experience spiritual empowerment, positive health, sacred sexuality, blood wisdom and womb yoga and to share these gifts with others.
In this course you will reconnect to the wellspring of your vitality and source power, to heal and thrive as you deepen your capacity to enable others to find their own ways to this reconnection. You will learn practical simple techniques to feel, nurture and build the feminine energy of Shakti for the practical healing and benefit of women in all stages of life. This unique experiential course integrates the healing power of women’s circles, yoga satsang, Total Yoga Nidra, mudra, mantra, bhakti and swara yoga with menstruality consciousness to create a potent intersectional eco-feminist healing mode of complete yoga therapy for women and girls of all ages.
What to Expect
This 220 hour training course is delivered entirely online and includes a mix of live teachings and pre-recorded video and audio material.
You will get:
• 48 contact hours of live, online teaching with Uma and guest teachers
• Long term access to our friendly and accessible online learning sanctuary with over 9 hours of video practice, teaching points and interviews.
• 8 pre-recorded, downloadable yoga nidras, not available anywhere else
• Comprehensive 115 page course manual
• Development of a daily Yoni Shakti yoga practice
• Opportunities for questions and discussions with course leaders
• Small mentoring groups held by an experienced tutor
• Practical guidance
• Structured learning
• Access to recordings of all live sessions for the duration of the course
• 50% off the Yoni Shakti Bookclub
• 50% off Uma's bi-monthly moon circles.
Upon completion of the course, you will get:
• A certificate of graduation
• Lifetime access to our Graduate Circle
• The opportunity to be listed in our Teachers Directory
What will I learn?
Conscious respectful awareness of menstrual, menopausal, and other life cycles form the foundation of this approach to yoga therapy for women's health.
You will learn:
• Therapeutic and enlivening yoga practices to support all experiences of femininity throughout a woman’s life, including menstruation, fertility, sexuality, perimenopause and post-menopausal health concerns.
• Therapeutic understanding of emotional life, lunar cycles and the play of the elements in the female body.
• Practical tools from yoga therapy and tantric philosophy to help you to build programmes especially suited to the needs of women seeking full vitality and well-being.
• Asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, deep relaxation and profound meditations including yoga nidra, sound meditations, moving meditations, visualisations and chants to the deep feminine.
• How to integrate the presence of the Dasa Mahavidyas, the ten wisdom goddesses as guardians for this work.
Over the twelve years that I (Uma) have been sharing this course it has become very clear that a living experience of cyclical wisdom is vital if we are to be able to share this with others. This is why it is essential, before you show up to attend the full online training, that you dive deep into your own personal experience of cyclical wisdom., And so, together with my dear sister Sivani Mata Francis, I have created a very special Yoni Shakti: Well Woman Yoga Therapy Immersion which is a PRE-REQUISITE for attending the full training. This means you will need to do this immersion course FIRST before the main training.
Film thanks to Daniel Dobbie
Photo thanks to Leticia Valverdes